Contributed papers are invited in areas relating to noise and vibration modeling, control, design and measurement.
As with previous NOVEMs, each day will contain a Keynote Forum, which will bring together key specialists within a common theme, followed by extensive discussion. These themes represent major scientific challenges related to noise and vibration.
Keynote Forums for NOVEM2023 concern:
- Sound field control
- Engineered materials for noise and vibration control
- Big data and machine learning in noise and vibroacoustics
Previous Forum themes have included
- Predictive Methodologies
- Uncertainty and variability in vibrations and acoustics
- Vibroacoustic modelling and virtual noise synthesis
- Source characterisation and inverse approaches
- Materials, structures and systems for noise and vibration control
- Experimental Advances
- Optical measurement of continuous vibration and sound fields
- Nonlinear vibration and noise
- Validating numerical vibroacoustics models – How much is enough?
- Industrial Cases
Details concerning the Keynote Forums Convenors, Chairs and Speakers can be found here