Because of the uncertainties due to Covid-19, the conference has been postponed until 2023.
Further details to be announced.
All authors must submit an abstract (200 words maximum) by the required date.
If accepted, Authors are invited to submit either
- a paper for full peer review (up to 16 pages), or
- a non-peer reviewed paper (at least 4 pages)
Submissions should be received by the dates listed in the Important Dates section
and should be prepared using the Latex or Word template which will be available later.
Peer Reviewed Papers
These will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical content, relevance
to conference (see Conference Programme) and readability. Acceptance of papers will be
communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to
make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final
camera-ready papers by the stipulated deadline.
Non-Peer Reviewed Papers
These will be evaluated for technical content. Acceptance will be communicated to authors
by email. Minor formatting and typographical corrections may be requested.
Special Issues of International Journals
Selected papers from the conference can be subsequently submitted for consideration for
inclusion in Special Issues of International Journals, including:
- Journal of Sound and Vibration
- Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science
- Advances in Aircraft and Spacecraft Sciences
- Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing
A registration must accompany all accepted papers.
- NOVEM 2021 postponed to 2023
- Keynote Forum speakers confirmed: details here